Easy EPC
Lines Open (Monday - Friday)
9:00AM - 5:30PM

COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Critical Information

Things are evolving rapidly, so we will keep this information updated, but as it stands we are still taking bookings for all survey types, but are not carrying out site visits.

We will carry out site visits for booked surveys at the earliest possible opportunity once restrictions are eased.

Whilst there is currently uncertainty in some quarters about whether people who are not key workers but cant work from home should still go to work, our position is that it would be irresponsible to have surveyors traveling from town to town entering multiple homes and businesses, regardless of protective measures they may take. As we will be able to quickly carry out surveys again as soon as restrictions ease, we feel that traveling to carry them out now could not reasonably be classed as ‘absolutely necessary’.

We will be taking bookings throughout the crisis, and expect to be very busy when it is eventually deemed safe to carry out site visits again. When this happens we will be carrying out jobs on a ‘first come first served’ basis, so book now to ensure we can survey your property as promptly as possible once normal service resumes!

New Build Services

Contact one of our Certified Experts for a Free Consultation Session

Every Property Certificate

New Build Services,
Professionally Delivered.

The complex requirements of the UK building regulations can be a minefield for property developers. Our expert team of surveyors and technical advisors can help guide you through the process, providing tailored advice to ensure your buildings achieve compliance in the most cost effective ways possible. We have worked on a wide range of commercial and domestic projects across the UK.

SAP New Build Domestic
SAP New Build Domestic

SAP calculations and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for new build domestic property. SAP Calculations should be carried out at design stage and on completion. Read More

Sound Insulation Test
Sound Insulation Test

Sound insulation testing for domestic and commercial property. This type of test is required to demonstrate compliance with Part E of the UK Building Regulations when you share a party wall with another property. Read More

Air Permeability Test
Air Permeability Test

Air Tightness testing for domestic or commercial property. Depending on the size of your development you may be required to have an air tightness test. You may want to get one anyway to achieve a better energy rating. Read More

BRUKL New Build Commercial
BRUKL New Build Commercial

Report to demonstrate a commercial property is compliant with Building Regulations UK Part L. This is required for all new build commercial property as part of the building sign off process. Read More

Water Use Calculations
Water Use Calculations

Water Use Calculations for domestic property. These calculations are required to demonstrate compliance with Building Regulations UK Part G. Read More

"Very impressed with your service, I will certainly use you again."
S E Williams
Satisfied Client
Certified by the following organisations
EPC Certification