Terms and Conditions for the use of the Easy EPC website and for the supply of services advertised on the website. Easy EPC is a trading name of Every Property Certificate Ltd. (Company Number 7827776).
These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions upon which Every Property Certificate Ltd makes the website www.easyepc.org (the “website”) available to you and any services which are accessible via the website.
1.Every Property Certificate Ltd. grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the website, but not to download or modify it.
2.The website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
3.You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the website as long as the link does not portray Every Property Certificate Ltd. or its products in a false, misleading or otherwise offensive manner or claim any association with Every Property Certificate Ltd.
4.You will not use any Every Property Certificate Ltd. logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link, without our written consent.
5.You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
6.Every Property Certificate Ltd. reserves the right to refuse access to the website.
1.Once you make a booking with Every Property Certificate Ltd. We will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form or over the phone. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2.The agreed fee will be paid in full once the Energy Performance Certificate survey has been carried out and before delivery of the completed EPC document.
3.The prices payable will be quoted to your on the phone or via emai and may vary from that quoted on the website.
4.Payment will be accepted by credit or debit card, bank transfer or cheque.
1.In due course, we will send one of our personnel to the address to carry out the service.
2.Attendance of our personnel will be made within a reasonable period of time.
3.Time is not of the essence.
4.Some EPC types do not require a visit.
1.Should you fail to attend our meeting at the premises or access is denied for any reason, then 50% of the full assessment fee will become payable in full and a further fee to re-visit and produce the Energy Performance Certificate will become payable.
2.Should you be unable to attend our meeting, we require confirmation by telephone at your earliest opportunity, but within 24hrs to avoid any wasted time & travel.
3.If a cancelation is made with less than 24hrs notice then 50% of the full assessment fee will become payable in full.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
1.We have insufficient personnel to carry out your order.
2.Our personnel do not work in your area or our personnel are on leave.
3.Your order was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
4.If we do cancel the contract we will notify you by email and we will offer an alternative appointment if possible. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered or for any other reason.
1. The Energy Performance certificate (the “Certificate”) which you obtain as a result of the visit from our personnel is marked on a standard scale and we are in no way liable for the grade awarded to your property in the Certificate.
2. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law, or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
4. We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted, however, this can not be guaranteed at all time. Every Property Certificate Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any such suspensions, restrictions, interruptions or delays. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and these terms and conditions at any time.
A notice under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally or sent by first class post or by fax or by email, as follows: If to Every Property Certificate Ltd. to:
Every Property Certificate Ltd. First floor, 12 Albion Street, Brighton, BN2 9NE
Marked for the attention of: Guy Smith
By email to email@example.com
If to you, to: the address supplied on the order by you.
Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
1. Under the Data protection Act we will not pass on your private information to any person or company unless required to do so by law.
2. Your personal information will be stored by Every Property Certificate Ltd. for a period of 15 years from the date of issue of your Energy Performance Certificate
1. Your personal details will be held by Every Property Certificate Ltd. in accordance with the data Protection Act (1998) and will be used only for our mailing database and for the production of an EPC as employed by you.
3. We respect your privacy completely and all client information is treated as private and confidential, even after the client is no longer a customer.
4. A clients contact information may be used for regular emailing's and during any EPC process for monitoring the compliance and performance of any service provided by Every Property Certificate Ltd.. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time you choose.
5. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request. These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic formats.
6. Our web site may contain links to other sites and organisations that may request information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other web sites which link to or from our site.